Thursday, March 19, 2009

Take My Furginity




Mark 10:6-8 (King James Version):

6But from the beginning of the creation God made them male and female.
7For this cause shall a man leave his father and mother, and cleave to his wife;
8And they twain shall be one flesh: so then they are no more twain, but one flesh.

When God said all that stuff about marriage and two becoming one, He explicitly meant a man and a woman, not biped fox people. Furthermore, when God sent his only Son down to Planet Earth to die for our sins, he didn't send a fox. He sent a person: Human Jesus.

So you can throw all the promise rings at each other that you want, it doesn't matter. 'Waiting' won't get you into heaven. You don't see fursuited fox nuns walking around claiming to be married to Furry Jesus. So go ahead and have some whorish furry fun - 'cuz God doesn't give a shit about how "pure" fox people might be... Not my God.









1 comments:

Chika said...

It took me so long to figure out what was going on in this drawing.
Are they just dry humping, or are they going for it since they cast aside their promise rings? I'm getting mixed messages, because that fox and that wolf/horse(?) look like they really love eachother. I'm so confused by my beliefs, my desires and now by these fox people! What does God want me to do?