You know what the best part about furries are? Most of them don't stop there. People in fursuits? That's cool. Awesome drawings of animal people. Sweet. But that shit's just the tip of the iceberg...




Pregnant male furry fetishists...? FUCK! YEAH!

This is awesome!! There's a whole website of people who are into this... I feel like I've finally found my home. I never could have imagined anything awesomer than a pregnant raccoon man. And look, his little bundle of joy is kicking!

How did he get pregnant, you ask? You're a fuckin' idiot and your question pisses me off. That's why God invented Photoshop. Same way I can paste your mom's face on Gisele Bundchen's body. I know her milk bags don't hang like that anymore, but you can't stop me from thinking about it - and then making a picture of it and posting it all over the internets.

And now I'm thinking, how much cooler would Junior have been? Um, about this much cooler...










0 comments: